When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for or use Kim Regis Consulting, LLC you voluntarily share certain information including your name, email address, and phone number and any other information you give us (survey responses, photos etc.). You can also choose to share your precise location using your device settings or through photos. We will still use your IP address, which is used to approximate your location, even if you don’t choose to share your precise location. You will also have the option to share other information about yourself such as your gender, age and preferred language.
If you connect your Facebook, Google, or other third-party accounts too, we may use information from those accounts (such as your friends or contacts) to improve your experience. This is dependent on the privacy policies or settings for those accounts.
2. We also get technical information
When you use a website, mobile application or other internet service, certain internet and electronic network activity information gets created and logged automatically. This is also true when you use Kim Regis Consulting, LLC. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. When you use Kim Regis Consulting, LLC, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address (which we use to infer your approximate location), the address of and activity on websites you visit that incorporate Pinterest features (like the “Save” button—more details below), searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used the website, cookie data and device data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re using, including the type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks.
- Online advertisers or third parties share information with us to measure, report on or improve the performance of ads on Pinterest, or to figure out what kinds of ads to show you on or off of Pinterest. This includes information about your visits to an advertiser’s site or purchases you made from them, or information about your interests from a third-party service, which we might use to help show you ads.
What we do with the info we collect
- We’re committed to showing you content that’s relevant, interesting and personal to you. To do that, we use your information to provide and improve your experience, including:
- Identify you when you use our services
- Recommend services, topics or categories you might like based on your activity
- Respond to your questions or comments.
We have a legitimate interest for using your info in these ways.
We also have a legitimate interest in making Kim Regis Consulting, LLC safe and improving our product features.
Choices you have about your info
- Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. You can unsubscribe at any time or contact Kim Regis Consulting, LLC to discuss concerns directly and have your account information modified or removed.
How and when we share information
- Anyone can see the public boards and Pins you create or comments you share on social media.
- Information shared in private coaching sessions and inquiry is confidential and standards of the Board Certified Coach, Code of Ethics which can be reviewed in detail at https://www.cce-global.org/Assets/Ethics/BCCcodeofethics.pdf
- When you decide to link your account or integrate your account with third-party applications or services like Facebook or Google, or when you publish your content then information about that content will be shared with Facebook or Twitter policies of those services apply.
- Law enforcement agencies or government agencies. We only share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Pinterest; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Our wholly-owned subsidiaries and affiliates. If we were to engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy, we would share your information with a party involved in such a process (for example, a potential purchaser).
How long we keep your information
- We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide services to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
- You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving information
- Contact us to request that your account information be permanently removed
- Unlink your third-party accounts that you have initiated connections with
- Send an inquiry to email@example.com
We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your options related to your personal information. We work to be clear with you about your options and the consequences of exercising certain options.
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to disclose categories of Personal Information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above.
We are required to communicate information about rights California residents have under California law. You may exercise the following rights:
- Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information we collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- Right to Equal Service. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Right to Delete. You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete Personal Information about you that we have collected.
In order to verify your identity when you make a request, you will be required to log in to your password-protected account or respond to an email verification request.
We do not sell the Personal Information of our users.
In addition to exercising these rights yourself, you may also designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. In order to do this, we will ask you to verify the request directly via email or through your password-protected account.
- Identifiers, such as your name, username, email address, phone number, unique device identifiers, and your IP address
- Personal characteristics protected by law, such as your gender and age
- Commercial information, such as purchases made, and payment information
- Internet or electronic network activity information, such as information about your device and your use of our Services
- Geo-location data, when shared through your device settings or photos
- Electronic, visual, or similar information, such as your profile picture or photos
- Professional or employment information, when you link your account to other accounts
- Inferences we draw or derive about users, such as your interests or preferences
- Other information you provide, such as your bio, Pins, and comments
How we make changes to this policy
- We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Kim Regis Consulting, LLC services and products after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.
- The best way to get in touch with us or to exercise your options described above is through email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated June 13, 2021